What is Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
Tyre and Alloy Insurance has been designed to help you keep your tyres and alloys in showroom condition. This product allows you to make a claim for accidental and malicious damage made to your tyre(s) and/or alloy(s).
Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance
In the event of accidentally kerbing or scuffing your tyre or alloy wheel, Mercedes-Benz Tyre & Alloy Insurance will cover this damage, helping you maintain a showroom appearance.
If your vehicle has been financed with Mercedes-Benz Finance, this insurance may help prevent additional charges when returning your vehicle at the end of your agreement.
Why choose Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
- We offer 24, 36 or 48 month policy terms to complement the length of time you plan to keep your Mercedes-Benz
- You're covered for accidental or malicious damage to your tyres and alloys
- The duration of your cover determines the number of manufactured alloy replacements for which you can claim
- European cover as standard
- When making a claim, your motor insurance no claims bonus will not be affected
- A £25 excess is payable for each claim per tyre and/ alloy you make
- The insurer will replace alloy wheels to Mercedes-Benz specifications, with a remanufactured alloy wheel
- Cover available for wheels up to and including 23 inch
Where can I purchase Mercedes-Benz Tyre and Alloy Insurance?
The product can be purchased via participating Mercedes-Benz Retailers. For more information on eligibility and exclusions, please ask your Business Manager.
To make a claim
Claim by online app
To register a new claim, simply use the link below to access our Online Claims Registration App:
If the claim is covered by the policy, the claim will be passed to your selling Retailer who will contact you directly to arrange an appointment.
Claim by phone
If you'd prefer you can call us on 01279 456 507 to register your claim over the phone.
We're open 9:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9:00am - 12:00pm
Once you've done this, please complete the claims form linked below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photograph(s) of damage
- Your policy number and vehicle details
- Full details of the damage
If your claim is covered by the policy, we'll be in touch with you.
The insurance is accepted and underwritten by Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd which is managed on behalf of AutoProtect (MBI) Limited. Acasta European Insurance Company Ltd, 5/5 Crutchett’s Ramp, Gilbraltar, GX11 1AA is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Their FCA registration number is 456936.
AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA No. 312143.